The recipe no 23 is the result of thorough and timeconsuming work. The backbone of the recipe are grain and handpicked veronica from the heart of pure Estonian nature, which together with juniper berries and fennel are adding a flowery softness and crisp notes to gin.
The pot still method of distilling herbs has been used by Crafter´s ginmasters and their predecessors since the beginning of the last century. Extensive experience guarantees a top quality London Dry Gin.
Herbs are handpicked and preparation of herbs to balancing the recipe – it is all handcraft. Each bottle is elaborated by hand.
Aroma is Fresh, crisp, aromatic, complex. You can feel hints of juniper shoots, lime, grapefruit zest, cumin, aniseed, fennel, yarrow, oregano and mint.
Flavour is dry, elegant, slightly spicy, fresh. You can taste the bitterness of pink grapefruit and the freshness of citrus and herbs.
Crafter’s London Dry Gin goes well with quality tonic and a sprig of rosemary.
Awards and honors
- IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2017- silver medal in the London Dry Gin category
- IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2017- bronze medal in “Gin and Tonic” sub-competition
- SIP Awards (Spirits International Prestige) 2017- gold medal
- SIP Awards (Spirits International Prestige) 2017- platinum award in the bottle design category
- SIP Awards (Spirits International Prestige) 2016- gold medal
- Estonian National Advertising festival "Golden Egg 2016"- golden egg in packaging design
- The Spirits International Prestige 2016- silver medal in packaging design
- Best Alcoholic Drink in Estonia 2016